Alexander L. Simon
||San Francisco, California
Alexander L. Simon is a litigator in the firm's San Francisco office.
Since joining the firm as a law clerk in 2013 and an attorney in 2015,
Mr. Simon has focused on complex class action litigation, including antitrust,
product defect, and consumer protection cases.
Mr. Simon graduated from Loyola Law School in 2015. While in law school,
he served as the Chief Production Editor of the
Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review from 2014-2015. His comment titled
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Gary Friedrich’s Battle
with Marvel For Artist Rights was published by the law review that same year. In 2014, Mr. Simon also
participated in Loyola Law School’s Copyright Moot Court. Mr. Simon
graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in 2009 where he
was a member of Freshman Men’s Crew during the 2005-2006 season.
During his senior year of high school, he was the “two” seat
of the Saint Ignatius College Preparatory Varsity 8 boat that won the
US Rowing Youth Invitational National Championship.
In re National Collegiate Athletic Association Athletic Grant-In-Aid Cap
Antitrust Litigation (N.D. Cal.)
In re Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation (N.D. Cal.)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California – J.D. – 2015
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California – B.A. – 2009
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Gary Friedrich's Battle
with Marvel For Artist Rights, 35 Loy. L.A. Ent. L. Rev. 211 (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Washington, D.C.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Francisco County Bar Association
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Prime Time Mock Trial Coach at Ralph Waldo Emerson Middle School in Los
- Volunteer at the Theatre of Terror (2013) and Raymond Hill Mortuary (2014)
Haunted Houses benefiting the South Pasadena Arts Council and South Pasadena